Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Relief at last

After about a week of heatwave conditions it was lovely to have a break from it today. I think the temperature was in the high teens to low twenties. At her usual time of 6.50am I was woken up by the dog to be let outside, then of course I went back to bed and didn't wake up till midday !! All my meals have been out of whack as I didn't finish breakfast till about 1pm, then lunch at 5pm. Just finished dinner and as I'm on weight watchers, I had to have this yummy dessert to try to get to my required points for the day.



I think I'm still down about 4 points so perhaps I'll have a little snack before I go to bed.

Tonight I've been tidying up my craft room a bit as I needed some purple wool to make a square for a friend on AustraliaCrochet. We're having a seven inch square exchange and eventually we will have enough squares to make into a knee rug. Its a nice way to remember good friends. I found the wool and made this square which I'll post off tomorrow.



The square is pinned to my 'blocking board' and it was hard to get a good photo because of the lighting and the dark colour. Anyway, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox