Wednesday, November 18, 2009

There's a Bear in There

I pop in here every day to get to the link for Jessica Watson's blog as I'm following her progress around the world. Figured it was time I wrote a little so you don't think I've fallen off the perch ! By the way, if you're interested in reading Jessica's blog about her attempt to sail around the world solo, the link is just under the blog archives on the right hand side of my page. Its a very interesting read and I wish her every success. I'm sure she'll make it ok. What an amazing 16 year old.

Anyway, I haven't any crafty stuff to show you at the moment. I've only made a dishcloth to go with my secret santa gift at a Christmas party I'm attending in a few weeks. Its very Christmassy looking in white, green and red. So as not to have a post without a picture, I'd like to introduce you to my little friends who sit by my computer.





How cute are they ? The roses are still blooming and our Leonardo da Vinci had so many flowers on it, the bush was leaning almost to the ground. I think I'm going to have to get a stake to keep it upright. Here's a few I picked yesterday.



Because you've twisted my arm, I'll finish this post with a Nanna brag. Here's the boy and his dog(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox