Monday, February 22, 2010

Have a Heart


While flipping through an old notebook, I came across this pattern for a little heart which I thought I'd share with you. I can't take credit for the pattern but have no idea where I got it from. There's not much to it and you can make one in about a minute - note: US terminology.

Pattern - Chain 4 and work all sts in the first of these chains. 3trc, 3dc, ch 1, 1trc, ch 1, 3dc, 3trc, ch2, sl st. FO & sew in tails.


I've been spending way too much time playing with my new computer and haven't done much in the way of knitting or crochet lately BUT I've decided to challenge myself and make this little jumper ..



from this book .....



Crochet is my 'thing' and I'm not much of a knitter these days but if I don't actually try then I can't expect to get any better can I ? Anyway, here it is so far ..



Its been awhile since Madison made an appearance here but she's just way too busy doing what cats do so well. In my next life I want to come back as a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox