Sunday, May 6, 2012

What could it be ?

Part 3 of the knitalong finished and I still haven't a clue ..
Part 4 arrived in my inbox this morning and all it involves is sewing the sides together - this would give a long tube without an opening. Next you have to push one pointy end inside the other.  Some group members are saying its a hat but why would you have a double thickness hat with the pattern on the inside as well as the outside? I'm baffled.  Guess we're just going to have to wait till the organiser has 'revealed all'. It has been fun - the knitting plus the chatter that has been going on in the group emails.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I'm still working on my tunisian cardi - I'm the master (or should that be mistress) of multi-projects-on-the-go-all-at-once. They say variety is the spice of life and believe me, I can sure do with some spice in life.

I downloaded two excellent apps for my iPhone today - "Knit-n-Count" and "Easy Stitch".  They were $2.99 each and I'm already thinking it was money well spent. There are stitch dictionaries, patterns, hook and needle conversions, row counters, pattern repeat counters, yarn guides and equivalents and so much more. If you have an iPhone and don't have these apps, I suggest you check them out.

Before I finish this post, I saw something funny on facebook that I'd like to share with you.

Meow I lay me down to sleep
I pray my bowl is full and deep
If I should rise before they wake
I will start to MEOW
Make no mistake !

~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out what that is as well. Interesting!!!

    I downloaded a crochet app on my iPhone and found it to be quite helpful with charts. Glad you found some to help you too.

    I'm so glad you are enjoying Tunisian. You can find me as Beverly Matheson on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox