10 Things I learnt at Confab
1. K4C members are the most fantastic, wonderful, fun-loving bunch of people.
2. Trying things you've never had the confidence to try before can be easier than you think.
3. Kerry is an amazing powerhouse of energy.
4. With love, support and determination, you can overcome difficult, and what seem impossible obstacles.
5. Helping others is very rewarding.
6. Knitting bingo is a heap of fun and puts a whole new meaning to psso.
7. Sharing is caring and you can always use another ball of yarn.
8. Worrying about your diet at confab is not a good idea - you're not going to win!
9. 2012 confab will be held in Gippsland, Victoria.
10. Kerry, Gavin, Pam and Des deserve a medal for all their hard work in organising and turning this dream into a fantastic, memorable event.
If you want to know more about Knit4Charities click here.
As a newsletter is being prepared, I can't post any more confab pictures here until the newsletter is published on the K4C group site. In the meantime, here's a picture taken from the front of my apartment at Coffs Harbour where I'm staying for the next week. Although its winter, the days are lovely and warm here and I'm loving it !!