Saturday, November 12, 2011

Travel Plans

I have been in many places, but I have never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go there alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport. You have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my family, friends and those where I have worked. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I am not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense. It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart. At my age I need all of the stimuli I can get.

We were in suspense this afternoon when a piece of new furniture was delivered and it just wouldn't go around the necessary corners to get into its designated room. After a few minutes of panic clear thinking, my daughter rang a glass repair company to find out if they could remove the window so said piece of furniture could come in via that way. As luck would have it, they could and in fact were here (from the other side of our city) in 35 minutes and about 45 minutes later everything was back to normal and the queen size bed was IN the room. Phew !!

I'm now recovering by doing a bit of crochet. More about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness.. sounds like quite an event! I bet you needed to relax with the hook to recuperate!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you were in Cahoots with the glass company LOL....
    I thought you were on your travels again, but I was not dissapointed, thanks for the laugh..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox