Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a happy chappy

I just have to share this video with you.


Another video of this talented canine (Jessie) is on Scotty's Place which you can find in my blog list, and I want to thank Pammy for introducing me to Jessie. A bit of background ..... Jessie, a Jack Russell terrier is just 3 years old and is trained by 19 year old Heather. The pair obviously have an exceptional relationship and Jessie seems to love what he's doing. I think if dogs could smile, Jessie would have a huge grin on his little face. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that little JR... Thankyou for sharing with us.. I am going to pass this on :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox