Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sydney does it again

If you missed the midnight fireworks in Sydney, have a look here. Each year they keep saying that its going to be better than last years and you know, I think they are right. Also, the Jersey Boys were nothing short of fantastic - might have to take a trip to Sydney to see their show at the Theatre Royal.

While friends on the west coast of the US are still waiting for midnight, I've already broken one of my new years resolutions. Should have know better and not made any. I promised myself to organise my yarn stash and pattern stash and today was going to be the start. Well, at least I have all my 100% wool in a big crate rather than in plastic bags all over the place BUT, I discovered pattern books I'd either (a) forgotten about; or, (b) didn't realise I owned. Also found some patterns I've been trying to find for ages so I guess that could be considered a good thing. It was a real trip down memory lane, finding these old favourites of mine, so instead of making a heat pad I was planning to do today, I'm about to start fiddling around with a couple of these little gems - just for 'old times sake'.

For those still waiting, when the clock strikes 12, have a ball.

2 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up Dorothy! You are allowed a little fun now aren't you? Blame it all on me then you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dorothy.. I did manage to see a little of the fire works on tellie and always enjoy them.
    As for crocheting well i have managed to do a couple of rows in the sun..
    Catch you soon :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox