Finished my Queen Anne's Lace scarf this week and am very happy with the result.
I don't know what got into me last night but I decided to make myself a needle case to replace an old piece of felt that has been lurking in my sewing cabinet for years and is very tatty. I'm using some pretty pink #10 cotton with a 1.75mm hook. Now that I'm into the rhythm of the pattern, it isn't too bad but it has been ages since I've used anything much less than about a 3.5mm hook so its quite a change for me. Hopefully the ta-da moment will come later this week.
I've also changed one of the items on my YOP list - well not actually changed it but have come across the crochet version of the Saroyan Scarf so will be doing that instead of the knitted one.
Hope you all have a happy and productive week. Thanks for visiting and for all the lovely comments on last week's post.