Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Curious Cowl - still a mystery


Well, the stitch is still a mystery but the cowl turned out quite nice. I've made two as has Bev from One Yarn After Another but nobody seems to be able to identify the stitch.  Its not quite reversible but both sides look ok as you can see.


I've had some Patons Jet in variegated autumn tones in my stash forever, so I decided to whip up another cowl to see how it works with the variegated. Not too bad eh?


If you can identify this stitch - (the link to the video is in my last post) I'd be keen to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting.
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I don't know the name, sorry I can't be of help. But it's pretty! I think I did something similar last year.
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :)) I would make it for sure, But not just right now... Have a great week :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox