Monday, September 6, 2010

Soap sack

I've been busy doing other things today and haven't been able to pick up a hook or needles. While browsing a website this evening I came across just what I needed to overcome the withdrawal symptoms - this cute little soap sack from a new website which I read about on Beverooni's blog "One Yarn after Another".


As usual the colour is not quite right in the photo because of the lighting in this room but I used a pretty 4ply pink cotton.

Now that I'm on a roll, I've decided to crack open a 1lb cone of Peaches & Creme that was given to me by a friend from the US when she visited Australia last year. Its a variegated cotton and the colour is "spring meadows" - think I'll have to find another pattern to try from that website.

Tomorrow I must get back to my Australian Tartan rug.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new link Dorothy, lots of patterns there:)) your soap sack looks lovely.. look forward to seeing a pic of the next..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox