Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Pic for Pat

My crochet (and blogging) friend Pat asked for a picture of my slide and film scanner - here you go Pat ...

Sorry its only a picture of the outside of the box as I'd packed it all away before you left your comment on yesterday's post. Super easy to use .. you take the SD card out of your digital camera, put it in the slide scanner, put the slides (or film) in the holder, put it in the scanner and you'll see the picture on the little screen, push the button and hey presto .. its done. All you have to do when you've finished scanning onto the SD card is to put it back into your camera and transfer the pictures onto your computer as if you'd just taken them with the camera. The scanner converts to the .jpg format. Easy peasy !!

3 comments:

  1. How marvelous, thankyou for taking the time to do that for me.. I have not seen one before.
    I guess you are going to be busy on these rainy days we are having.
    Thanks again Dorothy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, you'll have to get a slide scanner -- it's wonderful to see all of your old slides come to life again as digital photos. I've got a scanner the same as Dorothy's, and have had the time of my life scanning over 800 slides, and finding some fabulous gems I had completely forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that will be on my Christmas wish list.. :)) Well worth it though :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox