Monday, August 18, 2008

The countdown begins

Bags are packed and ready to leave in the morning for my 'annual holiday' to the Rosehill Stitches & Craft show in Sydney. I have studied the programme and in order to attend all the workshops, seminars and hands-on classes I'm interested in, plus check-out all the stands, I'm going to have to go to the show for three days. On the first day I'm doing a class on magic loop knitting so by the next time I post here, hopefully I'll have something to show off !!

There was just a weather report on the radio and at the moment Sydney is experiencing rain, hail and sleet - just great !! Fingers crossed it will clear up overnight.

Till next time ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox