Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few of my favourite things

Its now time to learn how to add pictures. Here's a close-up of that 100% alpaca neck-warmer ......... this one's for me !!





I really should introduce a couple of the furkids - here's our Devon Rex, Madison when she was just six weeks old. Look at those beautiful blue eyes - she won't have them for long though as they'll change colour as she gets a little older.



and this is Madison all grown up. She was shown until she gained her Triple Grand Championship and then was allowed to retire and enjoy the contents of the pantry which is probably her favourite passtime.


Here's our little Tasha - she really thought we got that little bed especially for her ... oh well !! If you want to see more of our beautiful Japanese Chins, have a look at my daughter's website

There's got to be an easier way to do this picture thing - I'll finish this post now and check the help section.
Till next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox