Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to my little part of the web

This is my first attempt at blogging so it will be very much a learning experience for awhile. I hope to post often about the things that keep me amused, and to share some pics of things I've made, places I've been and the odd one or two of our little four-legged friends.

My latest project was a knitted garter stitch neck-warmer, done in some beautiful alpaca yarn I bought from Prudence Mapstone's stand at the Craft and Quilt Fair held in Canberra last week. It was wonderful to work with and is so very soft. I'm going to the Stitches & Craft Fair at Rosehill in Sydney next week so I hope Prudence will be there so I can get a few more balls.

While looking at other people's blogs tonight, I came across these cute, easy crochet slippers which I have put on my to-do list. They're towards the bottom of the page so scroll down.

Till next time .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox