Thursday, August 14, 2008

Practice makes .......... maybe a little bit easier

Still trying to figure out the easiest way to post pictures here and am trying a different way today.

I found this cute picture of my daughter's cat Oscar - I took it while I was at her house looking after my grandson in the school holidays. The heater was on and Oscar's rear end was half-way up the side of the lounge - the rest of him you can see here ..


Aren't the colours in this picture gorgeous? This is a close-up of a lovely arrangement sent to me from a friend in New Zealand.

And here's a little taste of Canberra's annual Floriade which is held in September every year. I have some more beautiful shots which I'll save for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox