Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thou Shalt not Procrastinate !

Well, I have to confess I've been putting off trying to use those dpn's with every excuse (to myself) that you can imagine. I will have to do something about it in the next few days though as the interchangeable circs I have the hat on at the moment have to be returned for exchange when I go to Sydney on Monday as the join is a bit rough. Sooooo .... hopefully I'll be able to show you a finished slouch hat soon. Actually I read somewhere today that knitters and crocheters seem to get more fun out of starting projects than finishing them. I'm not real sure I agree with this but given the number of UFOs I have littered around the house, maybe there is something to it.

This week has been productive in a funny kind of way. I've been working out the format for a crochet class I'll be teaching in a few weeks time. One of the participants wants to learn how to make this ....



.... and others want to learn all the different stitches, how to keep edges straight, front and back post stitches and tunisian. Do you think we're going to be able to fit all this into a two hour lesson ?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot to cover in 2 hours. You will need to be adept at multi-tasking! :-)

    Pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so sure about that one Dorothy, but 2 hours is 120 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't imagine you not crocheting or knitting :))
    Enjoy the class, they are always a lot of fun. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that will be quite ambitious, to do all that in 2 hours! Sounds like you'll have to do a series of classes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox