Thursday, July 29, 2010

PS to yesterday


I scanned this little cardi when I first got the Weekend Crochet for Baby book from the library and forgot to include it in yesterday's post. I think this is so cute.

Not much else for today. Made another two squares for charity and did some more of the toddlers cardigan I'm knitting. Just got home from having dinner out and think I might go to bed early so I can read for a few hours. The library emailed me this afternoon letting me know the 200 Blocks book I'd requested was ready to pick up so I'll have a bit of fun with that on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Must check out to see if my library has the baby book. I have the 200 block one, but have yet to use it. Too many projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox